New Safety Protocols
In order to identify all safety concerns and implement sufficient controls we have completed an extensive risk assessment referencing government and industry guidelines in the process. Based on this evaluation we have introduced some changes and additions to our previous processes and protocols.
It is imperative for the safety of all that both staff and our clients support and adhere to these requirements. Below is a summary of some of the important changes and additions to our procedures and protocols you will need to be aware of:
● Each Client to wash/sanitise hands upon entry to the Premises
● Each Client to complete a compulsory health questionnaire 24 hours PRIOR to your appointment (this will be emailed)
● No walk in appointments, online bookings only
● Contactless and card payments wherever possible
● No waiting area, please leave children, family and friends at home
● Appointments are timed to carry out essential pre- treatment sanitation, please arrive on time (no earlier or later)
What You Can Expect From Us
● All therapists to wear appropriate PPE including gloves and protective face masks
● Treatment rooms to be cleaned and sanitised before and after each client
● All client areas to be sanitised before and after each client including W.C's, handles and switches
● As always, clean towels to be provided for each individual client
● Hygiene and sanitisation products will be provided
We ask for your patience and understanding during this transitional phase and thank you for cooperation in ensuring we best safeguard all our clients and staff.